CLOUD BASED PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING
Enhance Your Presentation Skills on Your Own Schedule
Being smart and having great ideas is not enough when it comes to building your business, sharing important information and ideas, or inspiring an audience of key stakeholders. Effective leaders are strong communicators and understand the imperative need to grow these skills on a regular basis. Universities graduate engineers without the necessary skills to effectively communicate and connect messages to key audiences (internally and externally). Also, tenured technical experts lack the hands-on coaching needed to manage and create messages in a more meaningful, audience-centered way.
Undeveloped communication skills may cost the company time, money, and business, as customers and contributors are often impatient and confused with mis-targeted, watered-down, data-heavy messages which lack a tangible call to action. Engaging and connecting on a human level through conversation and presentation is necessary to manage relationships, build consensus, and demonstrate leadership, partnership, and community care.
This Presentation Skills Hybrid program is the best of both worlds; it couples content and concept through computer-based training (training on demand) with in-person practice in a half-day session (versus full-day).
- Participants have weeks to view online training modules/chapters on their own terms and
- Modules provide the same content as traditional in-person, full-day training programs with downloadable worksheets and collateral materials to support the learning
- Participants complete work online, and their efforts may be reviewed and supported by AliComm in an “instant messaging”
- Every person has access to online support as they prepare for their upcoming, in-person half-day
- The half-day session is designed for participants to “hit the ground ” Every person is on-camera, and the pre-training preparation (message) and delivery (messenger) are tested.
- Individuals sign up for a morning OR afternoon 4-hour session (same day) to practice the OPEN, the BODY of the talk, and the Classes are booked in ratios of 4:1 for an enhanced, tactile learning experience (maximum on-camera time).
- All materials are available online, and participants get a finalized USB of their on-camera work at the conclusion of the
The Presentation Skills Hybrid program includes 9 video modules with a total running time of (TBD). The final online module clearly sets expectations for in-person engagement to assure an optimal learning experience.
THE VIDEO MODULES:
- Are hosted on the Alicomm web-app. They are password protected and may be watched on the employee’s schedule (on-demand).
- Can be reviewed/experienced as often as possible
- Can be purchased ala carte via credit card
THE VIDEO MODULES COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong communication skills matter: the importance of growing your career and protecting your brand
- How this works: an action plan for developing your skills
- Plan it out: includes worksheet assignments for defining audience, aligning mission and message, building an effective OPEN and CLOSE and developing message with story/ illustration
- PowerPoint tips: how to use visual aids effectively (to enhance NOT dilute your message)
- Q&A: how to manage questions/emotions while you stay on message
- Your commitment: next steps to prepare for the in-person session
What People Are Saying
“The counsel and methodology Alison provides to her clients always makes a significant difference in their public communicative presence. Our senior leaders feel more confident and can let their styles shine while articulating a message that is customized and meaningful to any of their audiences. I highly recommend Alison (and her team) as a true strategic partner.”
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
$3.6B GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
"Alison and her team are professional and think outside the box. The video (training on demand) offering is exactly what our global affiliates need to address pressing stakeholder training needs. Thank you to Alison for getting it done! She is our partner of choice.
“Several of our executives started out as technical experts. Now that they’re leading teams they need different skills including coaching and mentoring. Alison helped create customized programs for each and we’ve seen a marked improvement in their performance and that of their departments. They now communicate to inspire and lead.”
FORTUNE 500 ENERGY COMPANY
“Our company has enjoyed the counsel, strategies, and direction provided by Alison Freeman for many years. She has consistently enhanced our corporate message within the Emergency MedTech space and continues to add value to our brand throughout our industry. We are especially grateful for our partnership with Alison in several crisis situations. A local story, stayed local, had minimal shareholder impact and a short life in the news cycle thanks to her intervention and counsel with the various press entities. We fully endorse all of the AliComm products and services.”
Chief Executive Officer
GLOBAL, PUBLICLY-TRADED MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY
“Communicating with purpose, inspiration and intention is essential to my role as CEO. Every day, I engage with valuable stakeholders, donors and organizations who look to me for confidence, purpose and accountability. They want results and tangible value for their charitable donations and time. As my personal executive coach, Alison Freeman helped me get to the heart of our organization’s purpose, tell our story and propel our mission. She’s my go-to person for candid counsel around my communication efforts and she pushed me beyond my own expectations of myself. Every senior leader needs this kind of confidant!”